C.J. Patel (Pacific) Limited, Fiji’s largest distributor of locally manufactured and imported Fast Moving Consumer Go o d s company seeks to recruit dynamic, resourceful and performance-oriented Supply Chain Officer who can add value to the business in a challenging environment. This position is based in our Head Office in Lami.
- Ensure timely arrival of goods to local and island market customers.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities
- Provide supply chain reports and update team of the pending orders and consignment on schedule
- Follow up on external / local suppliers on “orders” and allocated stocks for domestic and bond purpose
- Handle import and export documentations for local and overseas clearance including follow up on the pre-arrival and other charges from the vessel agency
- Handle permit application (Health, Import Permit and Custom Clearance) for various consignments, container clearance and documentation for payments
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Business Management/Customs or related field.
- Previous work experience in procurement or similar role with working knowledge in purchasing and inventory management
- Experience in managing Supply Chain processes and information flows
- Have exceptional computing skills especially with the Microsoft Office, Excel applications
- Self-driven, highly motivated and attention to detail
- Highly Proficient in Analytics
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online using the link:
Applications close on Sunday 19th February, 2022.