Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
• Ensure customer service expectations are met. This includes greeting customers, assisting shoppers with products they are looking for, answering queries and dealing with customer complaints.
• Ensure accurate processing of all transactions in the POS system.
• Manager and develop staff through regular trainings on visual merchandising and leading them on a daily basis.
• Improve outlet profits and Sales through analysing sales data and suggesting new ways of structuring outlet to enhance performance.
• Manage all stock control responsibilities. This includes receiving, storing of excess stocks in bulk, stocking the shelves with merchandise and ensure there is no stock out situations.
• Ensure adherence to OHS rules and regulations.
• Any other job related duties as assigned by Supervisors.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Diploma in Management or Sales and Marketing or relevant field.
• At least 5 years relevant experience in the postal service and retail operation or similar.
• Extensive postal and retail products knowledge, Good commercial understanding.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with attention to details.
• Be an effective communicator and be able to work under minimum supervision.
Vacancy No.: 13/22
Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below:
“Vacancy Number: Title”
Head of Human Resources
Post Fiji Pte. Limited
P O Box 40
Or electronically to: email@example.com
Applications close: 4:00pm Friday 15th April, 2022.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer