C.J Patel & Company Limited is a leading group of companies operating in Fiji with over 80 years of history. Company has a diverse investment portfolio ranging from manufacturing to trading and over 1,000 employees around the country.
We are currently seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Supervisor Internal Audit to join our internal audit team based at our Head Office in Lami.
The position holder will serve as a senior team leader during audit projects, coordinating with other auditors to ensure that audits progress according to established plans. The successful incumbent will report to the Manager Internal Audit and be involved in a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Supervising audit staff during audits and manage consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management and operating practices.
- Audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepare reports, and communicate findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
- Reviewing audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s methodology.
- Ensuring that all audits are completed in compliance within the Audit policies and procedures and Institute of Internal Audit standards.
- Identifying and analyzing causes of uneconomic and inefficient practices in assigned areas of responsibilities and ensure that corrective measures are implemented to reduce loss;
- Travelling to our Local and Export Branches to carry out audits of the operations ensuring compliance with Group policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
The successful incumbent must have a Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or other related field from a recognized University with at least 4 years of audit experience in a similar capacity. Be an Associate level member or working towards being a member of an internationally recognized body of Chartered Accountants or Internal Auditors. Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required. Applicants must possess excellent communications skills, strong analytical and creativity skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
This role presents itself as a great opportunity for a talented and experienced professional to make their mark with the Group. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a great team environment and the opportunity to grow within the Group.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confident.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can apply online via the below link:
Applications close on Friday 8th July 2022.