South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. South Sea Cruises operates a modern fleet of fast catamarans, an overnight cruise ship, a modern sailing catamaran, several speed boats, and tender boats as well as Fiji’s two most popular day trip islands.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Stores Administrator to be positioned at our Port Denarau office.
- Attending to internal and external emails
- Placing both local and overseas orders
- Following up on orders and providing feedback reports to respective managers
- Receiving and dispatching of freight and ensuring it is delivered to the agreed destinations through efficient follow up and administrative practices
- Efficient data processing and invoice submissions
- Meeting weekly and monthly deadlines
- Warehouse compliance through regular stock takes and par stock management
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer knowledge – experience in using SAGE Evolution system will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local products and suppliers
- A can-do attitude with quality and customer service skills
- Flexible hours with working on weekends
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above position and desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person for the above role along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] or by mail with the Attention to: Vacant Position: Stores Administrator, South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau.