South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. South Sea Cruises operates a modern fleet of fast catamarans, an overnight cruise ship, a modern sailing catamaran, several speed boats, and tender boats as well as Fiji’s two most popular day trip islands.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Stores Administrator to be positioned at our Port Denarau office. The successful candidate will be responsible for issuing of all goods issued from the department and ensuring that they are documented and delivered and attending to any other duties assigned as required.
- Attending to internal and external emails
- Placing orders both local and overseas
- Following up on orders and reporting to respective managers
- Data processing and submitting invoices to finance on a timely manner.
- Meeting month end deadlines
- Oversee the warehouse on stock levels and stocktakes.
Required Qualifications and Skills:·
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer knowledge – experience in using SAGE Evolution system will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local products and suppliers
- A can do attitude with quality and customer service skills
- Flexible hours with working on weekends
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above position and desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person above role along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] or by mail with the Attention to: Vacant Position: Stores Administrator, South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau.
Applications will close on Friday 10 February 2023 at 4pm and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time