Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Storeman position to be based in Suva Light Mechanical Repairs Workshop in Argo Street, Suva. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- All dispatch of stock items are released through proper documentation at all times
- Procedures are followed as per company policy so that good working relationship with co-workers and suppliers are maintained
- Orders are correctly and promptly placed with our suppliers and to be followed up continuously until same are received
- Alternative options are sorted if suppliers are unable to provide the required items to avoid unnecessary internal disputes
- You are prepared and ready to serve co-workers at the store counter at all times to avoid complaints and unproductive hours
- A quick and reliable supply of all necessary stock requirements is maintained in the workshop (to be dispatched) as and when required
- An accurate record of all stock in and out are kept and maintained to avoid audit queries and impromptu stock-takes
- The storeroom is to be kept clean and tide and in a safe work condition at all times
- You are well versed in all product knowledge of the stock that is maintained in the storeroom
- Other duties assigned by your Supervisor are carried out as and when required
Skills and Requirements:
- Form 6 pass or similar level of education
- Trade Certificate in Automotive with basic knowledge of automotive operations
- Must possess basic accounting skills and manage time well
- Work experience in similar position will be an advantage
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Good communication skills, both spoken and in writing
- Presentable appearance, outstanding individual who works well in a team environment
- Must have a clean record driving license
Interested candidates can apply for this role by clicking on “Apply Now” button on this platform.
Candidates can also email their application, with a cover letter addressing the position requirements and detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences to the Group Human Resources Coordinator on email@example.com with the subject as “Storeman”. Application closes Monday 2nd May, 2022.
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time