We are seeking to hire highly motivated individuals as Store Managers for our Retail Stores in Central Division. The role reports to the Manager Retail in the Consumer Sales Section.
As the Store Manager, you are to have;
- A high level of engagement with Customers at the Retail Store during and post purchase (Unwired Internet Services, Sky Pacific Television and our Mobile products/services)
- Consultative skills & the ability to position/upsell other products
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Leads and provides continuous staff development by providing on job training on new promotions/merchandise training;
- Identify possible current and future customer requirements by establishing reports with potential and actual customers to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services; maintaining inventories and action variances
- Verifies banking at the end of shift and enforces daily baking takes place;
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with Retail requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Key competencies of the role ore:
- Drive for results
- Follow through
To be considered for this role you must have a Degree in Business Management or equivalent 10 years in team/market management and people management experience. Experience in and with the ICT and mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.