The role reports to the Regional Manager Sales West and as the Store Manager –Nadi Airport, you are expected to have
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated individual in the role of Store Manager –Nadi Airport to join our Retail Team.
- A high level of engagement with Customers at the Retail Store during and post purchase (Unwired Internet Services, Sky Pacific Television and our Mobile products/services)
- Consultative skills & the ability to position/upsell other products
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Leads and provides continuous staff development by providing on job training on new promotions/merchandise training;
- Identify possible current and future customer requirements by establishing reports with potential and actual customers to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services; maintaining inventories and action variances
- Verifies banking at the end of shift and enforces daily baking takes place;
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with Retail requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Competencies Of The Role Are
- Customer centric
- Drive for results
- Follow through
To be considered for this role you must have a Diploma in Business Administration or a pass in Form 7 with at least 4 years’ experience in Retail Management.
Application closes 5pm Saturday 2nd April 2022.
Digicel Fiji (PTE) Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer