Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Six Senses Fiji
As a Steward, you are responsible for carrying out general cleaning duties and operating pot-washing machinery and ensuring that all heart of house areas are kept clean and observe all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a positive physical appearance of the stewarding and Heart of House areas
- General pantry duties including maintaining the cleanliness of pantry, fridges and freezers.
- Ensure all kitchen outlets are kept clean and tidy according to current Health & Hygiene regulations.
- Ensure each outlet is supplied with sanitized clean and dry operational equipment.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment/machinery
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
- High school graduate with basic food hygiene knowledge.
- Previous steward experience in a similar role is essential
- Preferably have HACCP qualification
- Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Island based role.
If you are interested in these great opportunities then please submit your application letter and CV to [email protected] by Friday 21st April,2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (13)
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Human Resource Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Team Leader Cabin Crew on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Barman / Barista on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Food & Beverage Attendant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Premier Services Associate on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Commis Chef / Dive Instructor on May 26, 2023 Full Time
Guest Relations Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time