As a Steward, you are responsible for carrying out general cleaning duties and operating pot-washing machinery and ensuring that all heart of house areas are kept clean and observe all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a positive physical appearance of the stewarding and Heart of House areas
- General pantry duties including maintaining the cleanliness of pantry, fridges and freezers.
- Ensure all kitchen outlets are kept clean and tidy according to current Health & Hygiene regulations.
- Ensure each outlet is supplied with sanitized clean and dry operational equipment.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment/machinery
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
- High school graduate with basic food hygiene knowledge.
- Previous steward experience in a similar role is essential
- Preferably have HACCP qualification
- Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Island based role.
If you are interested in these great opportunities then please submit your application letter and CV to [email protected] by Friday 21st April,2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (18)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time