At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our customers so they can achieve incredible things– whether they’re buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
The Statutory Reporting Analyst is critical to making this happen and will:
- Be accountable for the integrity of the numbers by delivering accurate, reliable and timely financial information, ensuring that the processes are streamlined & above all embedding a strong governance culture;
- Assist in meeting ANZ specific regulatory reporting requirements; and
- Prepare specific regulatory reporting, subsidiary or statutory reporting responsibilities.
Role Location: ANZ House, Suva
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
Note: 2 roles available
What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in the role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven background in finance with a focus on external reporting;
- Background in financial reporting either as an external auditor or corporate finance reporting;
- Demonstrated planning, coordinating and prioritization skills;
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work within a high performance culture and display initiative, with a demonstrated ability to manage time and priorities; and
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) is an advantage
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
So, why join us?
There’s something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you’re part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
But it’s not just our customers who’ll feel your impact. You’ll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you’ll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You’ll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.