Six Senses Fiji is seeking a Spa and Wellness Director who will drive the spa and wellness operations while maintaining quality standards by embracing the Six Senses vision and values.The right candidate can deliver exceptional experience for guests and maximize employee potential.
- Set up all aspects of the Six Senses Spa operations including furniture and equipment installation, development of all operating procedures, ordering of operating supplies, recruitment and training of the spa team.
- Development and analysis of spa menu including wellness programs in line with Six Senses Spa standards.
- Daily operation of the spa and wellness facilities to comply with Six Senses cleanliness standards.
- Conducting Yoga therapies and classes for guests.
- A minimum three years of experience as a Spa Manager for an international branded, award-winning luxury spa operation.
- Graduate from Wellness or Hotel Management Program.
- Previous pre-opening spa experience is a plus.
- Knowledge about spa booking software and system platforms.
- Previous experience developing and leading guest wellness programs including the management of gym facilities or yoga studios.
- Experience running integrated wellness testing and an alchemy bar is essential.
- Demonstrated commitment to staff training and development.
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English.
If interested, please specify the role you are applying for in your application letter and submit your latest resume to email@example.com by 13h May 2022. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview and previous candidates do not need to re-apply.