Airways Group (Airways Hotel & Residences) is the leading accommodation provider in Papua New Guinea for short stays and long-term residents. Welcoming people from around the world and across the many corners of Papua New Guinea, Airways Hotel & Residences is where our guests and our staffs experience the best of Papua New Guinea.
As our team continues to grow, Airways Group is looking for the best of Papua New Guinea to join us in the following position:
Position: Spa Therapist (Locally Based) – Airways Hotel Limited
Reporting to the Spa Manager and will assist in overseeing the process and procedures in line with the Generally Accepted Spa Principles.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products.
- Keep documentation and maintain clients’ files.
- Keep a clean and stocked room.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
- Interviewing skills for gathering client information before performing a service
- Ability to utilize the equipment and perform the techniques necessary to perform services.
- Oral communication skills to explain procedures in simple, clear terms.
- Knowledge of best practices for therapies and health and safety regulations
- Able to work in shifts.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Proven work experience as a Spa Therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies.
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Female preferred
- Certificate or Diploma in massage therapy
- Minimum of 2 or 3 years’ experience
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to: Airways Hotel & Residences office at Jacksons Parade in 7 Mile, along with Cover letter, Updated CV with current passport size photo and names of 3 active referees. Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Recruiting Team
Airways Hotel Limited
P.O Box 1942, Boroko,
Port Moresby, NCD
Applications close on COB Monday, 03rd April 2023.
Position is POM based. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (13)
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Human Resource Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Team Leader Cabin Crew on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Barman / Barista on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Food & Beverage Attendant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Premier Services Associate on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Commis Chef / Dive Instructor on May 26, 2023 Full Time
Guest Relations Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time