Kokomo Private Island is a magnificent retreat promising absolute luxury and pure escapism. Pristine reefs set the scene for whole new level of all-inclusive luxury for our guests.
We are seeking highly skilled Spa Therapist to join the Yaukuve Spa Sanctuary team.
The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering the highest level of customer service to a discerning and well-travelled international guest. With a positive and respectful disposition, you will work in collaboration with other team members to build a highly productive team. You will possess highly tuned skills in your specialty area of delivering health, beauty and wellness services and strive to be the very best ambassador Yaukuve Spa Sanctuary in every moment of your island life. You will have a devotion to learning and growing and further enhancing your skills as a spa therapist.
Qualification and requirements:
The successful applicant must possess the following attributes & skills:
- Advanced Diploma in Beauty Therapy with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the luxury spa market
- Various massage and bodywork qualifications
- Sound knowledge of a spa menu, understanding the application and benefits of each service
- Understanding the importance of home care and how to interact with guest
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking in the English language
- Ability to take ownership on areas of responsibility
- Excellent technical skills and a willingness to learn new skills
- A strong desire to care for and nurture others
- Proven retailing skills
- Highly motivated
- Vibrant personality, excellent presentation and strong work ethic.
If you are suitably qualified for the above position and ready to join our team based in Kadavu, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and recent PP size photo
Via email to
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications will close on Wednesday 1 February 2023
Related Jobs (25)
Cashier | Activities Attendant | Security x2 | Groundsman x2 on November 27, 2023 Full Time