IHG® Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
Reporting to the Spa Manager, the Spa Attendant plays an integral role to support the Spa InterContinental team and the wider hotel team.
Your day to day
- Provide a cleaning service for Spa public areas that meets the resort’s standards for cleanliness and presentation.
- Ensure to follow OH&S standards and procedures and attend a relevant training & refresher training to keep your knowledge up to date on hazards, operating procedures, use & maintenance of equipment and emergency response procedures.
- Ensure working knowledge of all Spa public areas.
- Ensure cleaning schedules are completed in a routine and timely manner as per COVID-19 guidelines.
- Respond to emergencies effectively & efficiently.
- Contribute to Spa departmental meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of special programs & events in the Resort in order to recognize & respond to guests’ needs.
- Maintain resort information to be able to provide information to guests.
- Assist guests and escort them to locations within the Spa at their requests.
- Complete tasks as directed by Management.
- Refer major complaints to Management.
- Operate equipment safely & sensibly.
- Maintain stock levels.
- Recycle where possible.
- Works in-line with business requirements.
- Service flow for ‘Wai Zone’, Relaxation Lounge and Locker Room.
- Preparation of pre & post offering – infused tea and detox drink.
- Opening set-up for lockers, relaxation lounge, Wai Zone and walkways.
- Audit of guest locker keys (male & female locker setup as per brand standards).
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team members who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high-level of service excellence to our resort guests. The ideal candidate is to possess the following:
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task,
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a luxury, fast-paced environment,
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills,
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly & outgoing personality,
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills including MS Office,
- Problem-solving skills – be able to handle guest issues efficiently & effectively. This includes clear communication, accountability & problem resolution,
- Flexibility – nights, weekends and holidays shifts are part of the role.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people. You would have completed Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism or 1 year hotel experience in a similar role.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive benefit package including, term life cover, free transfers from Nadi and Sigatoka to the resort and back, birthday leave, paid community service leave, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Tuesday 07 February, 2023.
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time