Are you interested in selling Holiday Packages from Fiji and the South Pacific?
Are you a self-starter and have worked previously in corporate, call centre, administration, travel or sales roles before? We are looking for you!
As a South Pacific Specialist Wholesaler with a strong focus on selling Fiji to Australia and the world, we are interested in hearing from individuals in Suva who have an interest in joining Hideaway Holidays (Fiji). We are growing and developing its culture and people into high performing Specialist Consultants.
You will be corresponding with clients on Leads and Enquires from the Hideaway Holidays Website:
www.hideawayholidays.com.au through all communication channels (email, online chat, social media, telephone and instant messaging) and using an intuitive and intelligent customer relationship management system to deliver sales proposals to prospects.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver outstanding customer services on all channels
- Effectively own all customer elements of reservations
- Embrace ongoing training and keep your own self-evaluation logbook
- Execute point to point itineraries, bookings for real-time flights within the Amadeus GDS (training provided)
- Complete training on the South Pacific Specialist designation (SPTO) and Tourism Fiji Matai specialist course and become officially recognized across Fiji and the South Pacific
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong proven sales performance with ability to speak and convince customers
- Strong English communication skills written and oral
- Excellent work ethic and emotional intelligence
- Ability to be self-sufficient and accountable
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technologically savvy and able to demonstrate adoption of new technologies with ease.
All remuneration decision is based on individuals experience, skills, performance, conduct at work, etc.
- Salary: FJ$10,500 – FJ$15,000
- Monthly Incentives & Yearly Incentives
- Oversea Travel Rebate
- Medical Insurance Cover
HOW TO APPLY?
Email an application/covering letter and updated resume including three contactable references to the address [email protected]
Closing date: 11.55PM Wednesday 14th June 2023. NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Lodhias Travel Services / Hideaway Holidays Fiji is An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Related Jobs (23)
Commis Chef | F&B Attendant | Trainee – F&B Department | Trainee – Kit Department on September 25, 2023 Full Time