Talofa! Be part of Le Vasa’s Sustainable Tourism Resort Team – We have an authentic Polynesian oceanfront resort nestled on the Samoan island of Upolu just a short drive from Faleolo International airport. Le Vasa’s restaurant Cocolin’s by the Sea, serves South Pacific-infused International cuisine and the Ugly Mermaid is a full bar. The resort has 18 rooms and offers a range of authentic Samoan cultural activities and adventures, Samoan wellness treatments, water activities, fishing charters and romantic sunset cruising.
We are looking for a Sous Chef to help deliver Le Vasa’s goal, to maintain our great reputation for delicious food, using Samoa’s local products and maintaining a high level of Health and Safety in our day-to-day operations. A chef who is passionate about the food they prepare for in house guests and outside walk ins from the heart.
- Create Delicious food, using our local products and maintaining a high level of Health and Safety in our day-to-day operations.
- To ensure consistency of quality, taste, presentation, temperature of all food served in the restaurant.
- Le Vasa is a sustainable resort aiming to introduce local “Farm to Plate” into our restaurant.
- Respond efficiently to guest’s complaints if necessary.
- Responsible and to monitor all kitchen chillers/ freezers.
- Responsible and to assist with ordering all food related items.
- Control cost, minimize waste and report to Maintenance for repairs.
- Work as a team and lead by example.
- Prepare inventory and performance reports weekly.
- Assist with training, managing and encouraging staff to do their best and work as a team.
We look forward to you welcoming you to the Le Vasa family soon!
Pay: Salary based on experience and negotiated at time of interview.
Please email [email protected] phone contact: 46028 or WhatsApp 685-720-5659
Provide Cv, References, full contact details when submitting application.
Once everything is received we can set up a virtual meeting or onsite interview.
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time