NOW, offering opportunities to join our awesome team at Le Vasa Resort, Samoa.
We are looking for Chefs to help deliver Le Vasa’s goal, to maintain our great reputation for delicious food, using Samoa’s local products and maintaining a high level of Health and Safety in our day-to-day operations. A chef who is passionate about the food they prepare for in house guests and outside walk ins from the heart. Working as a team, focused on achieving a high standard by maintaining and stretching beyond one’s ability to succeed and be a good leader.
Expand your knowledge in your own backyard, learn something new and continue to advance your culinary career. Do you have work experience at resorts and casual dining restaurants in food preparation; baking, catering, cooking, health, and safety?
Must Speak English fluently and any other language is a bonus.
Able to work any day of the week Am or Pm shifts.
Talofa! You could be part of Le Vasa’s Sustainable Tourism Resort Team – We have an authentic Polynesian oceanfront resort nestled on the Samoan island of Upolu just a short drive from Faleolo International airport. Le Vasa’s restaurant Cocolin’s by the Sea, serves South Pacific-infused International cuisine and the Ulgy Mermaid is a full bar. The resort has 18 rooms and offers a range of authentic Samoan cultural activities and adventures, Samoan wellness treatments, water activities, fishing charters and romantic sunset cruising.
- Create Delicious food, using our local products and maintaining a high level of Health and Safety in our day-to-day operations.
- To ensure consistency of quality, taste, presentation, temperature of all food served in the restaurant.
- Le Vasa is a sustainable resort aiming to introduce local “Farm to Plate” into our restaurant.
- Respond efficiently to guest’s complaints if necessary.
- Responsible and to monitor all kitchen chillers/ freezers.
- Responsible and to assist with ordering all food related items.
- Control cost, minimize waste and report to Maintenance for repairs.
- Work as a team and lead by example.
- Prepare inventory and performance reports weekly.
- Assist with training, managing and encouraging staff to do their best and work as a team.
We look forward to you welcoming you to the Le Vasa family soon!
Compensation Package: Depends on experience and negotiated at the time of the interview; salary, onsite room, and food included.
Please email email@example.com phone contact: 46028 or WhatsApp 685-720-5659
Provide Cv, References, full contact details when submitting application.
Once everything is received we can set up a virtual meeting or onsite interview.