Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Vomo Island Resort
Vomo Island is a luxury private island resort, located between the Mamanuca and the Yasawa Island groups. With 34 luxurious villas, the award winning VOMO offers world class service and an outstanding personal guest experience. The VOMO family are looking for new team members.
- The Sous is responsible for working alongside our Executive Chef and Culinary Manager
- Must implement the standards and the culinary vision, while following all directives of the Executive Chef and Chef de Cuisine
- Must possess good management skills and lead by example at all times with outstanding leadership in a similar role.
- Requires advance knowledge of the principles and techniques within the culinary profession including food costing skills, Purchasing, cost controls and food safety knowledge, ability to manage and motivate team, ability to produce high quality menus and excel in high volume and fast pace environment.
- The ideal candidate must be innovative and Creative with a working knowledge of modern food presentation
- Detail-oriented and a multi-tasker with good oral communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with previous 5 star hospitality experience preferred
This position requires excellent personal presentation and a willingness to live on island with meals and accommodation provided. Previous island experience would be considered an advantage.
Please express you interest in writing to the Human Resources by:
19th February 2023 at Vomo Island Resort P.O Box 5650 Lautoka or email [email protected] or [email protected]
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time