Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Post Date: June 19, 2022
Vodafone operates with speed, simplicity and trust to enrich people’s lives by connecting them to each other and the world. We are passionate about results and to be the best. We operate in a fast paced and ever changing environment to provide challenging and rewarding careers. At Vodafone we bring out the best in people, live our values and are passionate about what we do.
The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding end-to-end customer requirements in the ICT/Cloud space, analyze, design & develop technically sound and commercially viable solutions. The role focuses on Enterprise ICT product portfolio including but not limited to disaster recovery and business continuity solutions, co-location, Iaas, Saas, Paas, SD-WAN, dedicated Internet, Cloud PABX and other hosted solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and productize emerging technologies to expand ICT product suite
• Design and develop solutions for RFP/RFIs & proactive proposals. Support client workshops and proposal defense by effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Engage with clients to capture requirements and qualify opportunities
• Scope, define and design solutions, implementation plans and manage projects
• Provide technical guidance to support teams and drive end-to-end deployment
• Provide liaision between sales team and technical experts
• Work with ICT vendors, partners and technical deployment teams to enhance cloud portfolio
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance, product education and work on after-sales support services
• Develop technical presentations, proposals, design documents, implementation plans and present to clients
• Perform organisational systems architecture reviews and assessments and recommend solutions
• Manage and submit monthly pipeline report across all relevant engagements and project updates
• Provide training and produce support material for the sales team
• Lead/manage Enterprise Architecture consulting engagements, solution workshops and due diligence
• Have a Degree in Computing Science, Information Systems, Cloud Computing, Project Management or a related field
• At least 3 years of experience in a role as pre-sales engineer/architect/consultant with experience in design, project management and consulting in the ICT/Mobile telecommunications services industry
• Must possess industry insights and knowledge of emerging technologies such as compute, networking, storage, SD-WAN, business enablement technologies, edge computing, bsuiness process automation and hosted services.
• Customer centric with ability to develop solutions that match business goals and technical constraints
• Proficient in Microsoft and other tools for presentations, writing proposals, developing topology diagrams and other forms of electronic visual illustration
• Strong verbal communication, presentation and written skills
• Trusted advisor with communication and presentation skills suitable for C-level audience
• Proven ability to act as part of a team or with autonomy as required
• Innovative thinker with ability to turn customer requirements into workable solutions
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks/projects to meet targets within cost and time constraints
• Ability to participate and influence technical discussions
• Professional IT Certification relevant to the role would be an added advantage
Avoid job postings that sound too good to be true. Avoid unprofessional listings. Beware of job postings that ask you to pay a fee. Protect your identity. Beware of money wiring scams. Always do your research. Beware of unsolicited contact from an employer. Protect your social networking presence. Do not provide employers with referrals. Meeting employers. Engage in professional demeanor