Love Fiji? Spend all your time on the gram…or gathering your squad for a TikTok dance-off? Tourism Fiji may have the perfect role for you.
Tourism Fiji is tasked with marketing Fiji as a tourism destination across the world. Our social channels play a key role in inspiring visitors to chose Fiji for their next holiday.
We have a fantastic opportunity for consumer-obsessed individual with a passion for Fiji to join our Digital Marketing team in the role of Social Media Officer. This career-defining role sits within the Global Marketing team and is based in Nadi, Fiji.
- The Social Media Officer will execute Tourism Fiji’s global social media plan in conjunction with the Head of Digital and Digital Marketing Manager
- Assist with social media content scheduling, community management and reporting.
- Write social media captions and curate images and videos for social channels
- Work with inhouse graphic team and content creator to ensure that content is ready
- Prepare Social media reports and updates for the broader business and stakeholders
Aligning to Tourism Fiji’s Values, the ideal candidate will:
- Be tertiary qualified in Marketing with at least 1 years experience in managing company or organization social media channels
- Excellent written English skills and experience in writing for a global audience
- Passion for Fiji as a tourism destination
- High attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Fast learner with experience working across different tech platforms
- Hunger to grow and develop in a highly collaborative, supportive and progressive work environment
The role is based at Tourism Fiji’s head office, Nadi and reports to the Head of Digital. Work hours are from 0800 – 1630 hours (Mon – Thur) and up to 1600 hours on Fridays. Though working outside these hours is expected from time to time.
Applications with a covering letter, updated resume and copies of academic transcripts should be emailed to: [email protected] before 4pm on Friday 24th March 2023. Interviews will be soon after. Please state Social Media Officer in the subject line.
Related Jobs (1)
Digital Marketing Manager on March 28, 2023 Full Time