The Senior Regional L & D Specialist for Pacific HUB Markets. The role reports to the Regional Head of HR – HUB Markets and you will be responsible for the customization and delivery of learning initiatives, development of programs including communication management with experts to build effective relationships. The role is based in Digicel Nabua.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop learning frameworks and drive content of learning initiatives through collaboration with subject matter experts and other business unit stakeholders.
- Design, create, implement and manage learning programs and initiatives that upskill high potential talent successfully into new roles as part of career growth.
- Support and further develop smart and effective onboarding processes for new hires and internal transfers.
- Build relationships and engage with leadership teams, HR, talent development champions and central teams to drive program adoption and engagement.
- Responsible for reporting on leadership development plans and analyze data to drive results and program effectiveness.
- Develop and implement Training Needs Analysis, Training plan and feedback mechanisms to drive capability development roadmap.
- Facilitate trainings in a variety of delivery modalities (virtual, hands-on/experiential, instructor led, remote classroom,) for a variety of audiences across all markets.
- Effectively manage the learning and development budget for HUB markets.
- Manage the development and delivery of detailed product and skill training courses that fall within the onboarding experience, all Sales & Customer Experience content and delivery.
- Monitor and execute the compliance requirements with training regulators for a successful grants claim targets.
- Identify, define, track and assess through impact metrics, the effectiveness of training and implement suggestions for improvement.
- Assist managers and team leaders in ensuring that all L&D activity is aligned to business priorities, goals and objectives.
Key competencies of the role are:
- Strong visual design and multi-media development skills in audio, video, and/or animation.
- Drive for results
- Leadership with a Passion for employee development
- Strategic Planning, Excellence in Service & Process Improvement
- Building Effective Relationships
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Business Focus, Professional Ethos, Commitment and Decision Making
- Experience using learning data to identify continuous improvement.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field (essential). At least 3 years’ experience in working in HR with a key focus in L & D background.
To view more information about the job opportunity and mode of application visit: https://careers.digicelgroup.com/