Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping & customs agency, freight forwarding, heavy transport and logistics business. We are seeking to employ an experienced, hardworking and proactive individual to be based in Suva, and Lautoka.
- Execute and maintain delivery documents
- Supervising loading cargo’s
- Ensuring container of the cargo is not damaged
- Endorsing damaged cargo in the presence of the customs officer
- Checking containers seals are intact and loaded on the truck
- Lashing and unlashing of container when delivering
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar role with extensive driving experience
- Possess clean and valid Group 6,7,8 & 9 driver’s license
- A level of physical fitness as required to complete task requirements with “Can do” attitude at all time.
If you fit the criteria for the above positions and are interested in an excellent career opportunity, please send written application with resume stating qualification and experience to the following email address: [email protected] or forward to the undermentioned address with subject marked VACANCY and position applied for.
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Related Jobs (8)
Carpenters Motors- 2X Trade Apprentice (Metalock Department) on December 5, 2023 Full Time