We are seeking an experienced and qualified person to fill the vacant Service Manager position. This position is located within the Service Department based in Buka Dealership and reports to the Dealership Manager.
The Service Manager drives systematic management of Service operations, coordinating resources to achieve optimal quality outcome and standards aligned with the business objectives to improve service deliverables and achieve sales targets.
Main duties / responsibilities include:
- Preparation and achievement of annual Budget for Sales, GP, Expense and other related KPI’s.
- Implementation of Toyota Standards and the Toyota way to achieve increased customer retention.
- Manage, monitor service and repair activities of the workshop operation, to ensure maximum quality standard are achieved.
- Coordinate resources and monitor all incoming units to ensure service and repair is provided on demand as per the schedule.
- Work with the marketing team, Dealership managers to advertise and implement product promotions.
- Implement, drive workshop Safety programs, procedures compliant with company SOP’s to control Safety issues and ensure full compliance with safety, quality & industry regulatory requirements for all products, services & work activities.
- Schedule regular team meetings with direct reports & follow through on the achievement of key tasks, projects & deliverables.
- Employee performance reviews & career path development plans for direct reports are completed as per PMS cycle.
- Establish, maintain strong business relationships with all customers.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned by the Dealership Manager.
- Toyota service experience (8 years) Managerial role or significant experience in similar role.
- Strong Technical knowledge & trade skills possessing expert product knowledge.
- Strong financial, budget planning and business acumen.
- Strong computer literacy & working knowledge of MS Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with specific attention to detail.
- Strong organizing, planning and coordination experience to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrable Customer engagement, relationship and network building skills and experience that generate loyalty and sales.
- Possess excellent team building, leadership & managerial skills.
- Critical & strategic thinking with the ability to work with & interpret data analytically.
- Anticipates & responds to organizational customer requirements and drives a collaborative approach to problem resolution.
Applications close – Wednesday, 14th June 2023