Genuine Career Opportunity
Are you an experienced Service Manager looking for a change? Or a skilled 2IC, Controller or Senior Advisor ready to take the next step in your career?
Do you want to work for the worlds most trusted brand?
Then join the team at PNG Motors!
This is a hands-on role in our service department – you will be responsible for the overall productivity of the team. We are a multi-brand dealership and we work hard to go above and beyond to exceed client expectations and we need a leader to deliver.
Service Manager duties will include:
- Running of the entire Service Department
- Leading, motivating, and mentoring your team
- Tracking, reporting, and meeting both department and franchise KPIs.
- Actively participating in activities and training for continual improvement.
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and franchise partners.
- Engaging in professional development training.
- Coordinating professional development and training for all team members.
- Resolve client concerns in a positive, professional, and proactive way.
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure staff compliance to safe working procedures.
- Conduct weekly analysis of key performance indicators (productivity, efficiency, labour utilisation, labour sales, labour gross profit, parts sales/ repair order, labour sales/ repair order) and expenses.
- Provide monthly performance results to senior management.
- Carry out staff performance reviews.
To jump to the top of our call list, let us know if you have:
- Previous Senior Management experience within a busy Service Department.
- Strong automotive technical knowledge.
- An ability to build effective relationships with guests.
- High level communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong IT computer skills and experieince using ERA Power.
All applications will be accepted in strict confidence. Only those applicants who are short listed for the role will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job simply click on the blue “Apply” button below. If you prefer to use email instead, please send your CV and other relevant documentation to [email protected]. Please include the Job ID “#17846” in the email’s subject to ensure your application is processed.
Related Jobs (13)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time