BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations located overseas. We are currently recruiting for 6 x Live Ops Service Coordination Team Members. We are seeking highly organized individuals with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
Reporting to Management, responsible for monitoring our network and making changes to help with delivery times and any incidents. This is a collaborative role and requires working closely with multiple operating departments to provide monitoring, analysis and reporting to support future planning and decision making.
· Ability to investigate, analyse, and communicate real-time productivity metrics (adherence, UTR, Ride Time, Return Time, etc.) and order volume trends (above/below forecast)
· Monitor real-time adherence, manage order queues and adjust schedules accurately and update real-time skill changes in a timely manner to meet business service level targets
· Communicate real-time changes/ recommendations to internal customers in a timely manner
· Communicate real-time changes/ recommendations to external customers in a timely manner
· Identify abnormalities regarding hub/MILKO performance to enable hub managers to take remedial action
· Manage the MILKRUN incident line – first point of contact for MILKOs calls (incidents and refusal of alcohol deliveries)
· Pre-shift readiness syncs for equipment (bikes, etc)
· Escalate any customer support issues like refunds or redeliveries to customer support that arise from delay notifications or refusal of alcohol.
· Take inbound calls from the incident reporting hotline.
· Log incident reports on the appropriate Google Form, including:
· Escalate any major incidents in line with the Safety Incident Assessment Framework
· Report any resulting roster changes to Ops Support.
· Communicate with hubs to arrange floating of riders across hubs based on MVR projections and current workload.
· Monitor MVR and roster changes in Tanda to cover any shortfalls by calling MILKOs to work OT/start early.
· Point of contact for hubs when riders finish early due to illness or other reasons.
· Contact hubs before each shift start to ensure they have enough charged bikes and backpacks to make it through the shift and help them source more if needed.
The successful applicant must have:
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrate behaviors of a problem solver
· You are well organized with excellent time management
· You have great attention to detail whilst remaining adaptable to dynamic changes in the business
· You have an ability to work in a team environment but also to work autonomously when required
· You are friendly, professional, and an excellent listener and communicator who can rapidly build trust with people in their environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
· Form 7 Pass or equivalent
· Previous work experience in a fast paced Ecommerce role
· Fast learner with capabilities of monitoring multiple dash boards and systems
· Tech Savvy
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
- The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first dose and second dose of the COVID 19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Please refer to the Vacancy no – BTR20220709 x 6 when applying to this particular job ad.
- Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This application will close on the 3rd of August, 2022. Please send your valuable information in before that date.