If you’ve got tyhe experience we are looking for and wish to be a part of a dynamic team at Niu Ford, reaping the benefits and opportunities on offer, apply now.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- Willing to work overtime as requested
- Well-organized and customer focused
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A proactive approach to customers needs
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Of sober habits and well presented
- Satisfactory Year 12 qualifications
- Experience in the use of ERA and EXCEL
- Current clean driver’s licence
Salary based on experience and qualifications
Apply now for immediate consideration as applicants will be shortlisted and contacted as they are received.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in the strictest of confidence.
Email applications with evidence of qualifications and references to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (18)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time