- Service inbound bookings and achieving the required number of vehicles per day per branch.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell and cross – sell services/products for automotive franchises
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Initiate in monthly promotional campaign Calls (Service & Parts)
- Frequently attend educational seminars & engage FGD to improve knowledge and train teams on performance level
- Relevant qualification with previous experience in service booking and/or telecommunication industry
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in service industry with overseas exposures.
- Demonstrate excellent customer and phone communication skills.
- Past experience with heavy inbound and outbound calls (no cold calling required).
- Ability to speak, read and write in mandarin and/or Bilingual is
- A highly professional approach and appearance
- Clean driving, criminal and drug test records
If you meet the criteria as highlighted above, please send cover letter and detailed resume highlighting skills and qualification by clicking on the “Apply Now” button or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4pm Friday 29th April, 2022.