Blue Lagoon Cruises, Fiji’s most iconic multi-day cruise operator is currently seeking a SENIOR SOUS CHEF for our 34-cabin cruise vessel; MV Fiji Princess. Operating 3, 4 and 7-night itineraries from Port Denarau year-round, Blue Lagoon Cruises has been delivering a world class cruise experiences in the beautiful Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands for over 70 years.
This is a live on-board salary position with the successful candidate being paid a competitive rate at 60 hours/week on a rotating roster of 3 weeks on and 1 week off with all weeks paid and reporting directly to the Head Chef.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of all items required for the daily menus & special events to the highest possible standard.
- Relieve the Head Chef during his/her week off or leave/absence.
- Health safety and hygiene management.
- Carry out stock takes and orders for the cruise.
- Controlling cost and wastage daily under given instruction and report any discrepancy to the Head Chef/Corporate Executive Chef.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Qualified proven record as a Chef with Diplomas or Certificate.
- Five Star Hotel or Luxury Resort proven track record for a minimum of 5 years or more.
- Work experience on Vessels is desirable but not essential.
- Computer Skills.
Opportunities like this do not come up often and if you think you’ve got what it takes, and you want to join a world-renowned brand in Blue Lagoon Cruises showcasing the very best of what Fiji has to offer each and every week then apply now!
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to be sent to: The Corporate Executive Chef, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email directly to: [email protected] no later than 5.00pm on Friday 13th January 2023.
Blue Lagoon Cruises is owned and operated by South Sea Cruises Pte Ltd and for more information interested applicants can view the following websites: www.bluelagooncruises.com / www.southseacruisesgroup.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We however thank everyone in advance for applying.
Related Jobs (30)
Head painter| Demi Chef |Spa Therapist |Staff Accomodation Attendant on February 2, 2023 Full Time