CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies operating across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution, and service businesses in Fiji with renowned brands and products and significant exports to a number of countries.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Software Engineer to be based in our Head Office in Lami.
The position will report to the Manager Software Delivery. He/She will be required to serve as team member coordinating with other Software engineers to ensure that software systems are developed according to design and architectures.
- Design, planning and development of solutions based on industry requirements
- Participate as part of a project team to design, code, test and implement moderately complex programs to support the portfolio management process
- Supervising and motivating development teams to improve their efficiency and productivity
- Performing continuous research on emerging technologies to stay updated with the best alternatives and to improve the existing solutions for clients
- Creating and leading IT system integration processes to meet the organisation’s needs
- Conducting regular evaluations of the system architecture and collaborating with project management teams to improve the designs
- Lead small to mid-level sized programs or portions of a program
- Establishes testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout development and before release
- Monitor and report to management on project status, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend, and implement corrective measures
- Maintenance of existing systems.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer or more than five years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Demonstrable experience of a key role in building web applications
- Highly proficient in C# and .NET, focusing on ASP.NET,MVC,REST, SOAP
- Thorough knowledge of one or more technologies (e.g.,.Net, C#, User Interface, XML, database technologies, spatial technologies)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation.
This role presents itself as a great opportunity for a talented and experienced professional to make their mark with the Group. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a great team environment, and the opportunity to grow within the Group.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online via the link below: https://app.hrmonise.com/job/2164/cjpatel-itdept/SSE
Applications close on 10th September 2022.
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant