We are the largest locally owned and operated Resort in Samoa – and we are looking to employ the best to work with our extended family – and grow our existing team. We are looking for a team player – who wants to share knowledge and experience to build those around them to be the best too.
- We are seeking only Senior experienced staff. You must have a very thorough understanding of the end to end Reservations process, and have an excellent work record to prove this.
- You will be very organised – corresponding and updating across emails, phone, social media, and in person meetings as required.
- You will be someone who strives on working towards your department targets, and is able to coach your team to do the same. This includes providing accurate and timely reports.
- You will have expert knowledge of how to navigate both a RMS and PMS systems. You will be responsible for the overall OTA pages and booking engines. You will also have vast experience in wholesale contracts, and CRM, and therefore also have at minimum good microsoft and computer knowledge.
- We are looking for more than an ideas person – but an action person!
Initial contracts are for 12 months, and would suit a single person, or a couple both applying in their own right for positions (different departments).
The right candidate is someone who is looking to share their knowledge – and work with us to provide the best opportunities to our local people to learn from the best. We are open to all nationalities and religions – and our Resort values are based on Faith in God.
Salary rate is negotiable based on experience.
Bonus & allowances are also additional to salary.
Return airfare and accommodation included in package.
Looking to start as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held in person and online from 27th – 30th July 2022