Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensure that there are sufficient stocks displayed on the shelves.
- Ensure proper filing is maintained at all times for Audit purposes and future reference. Carry out regular checks of the stockroom stock to ensure the physical stock matches the system stock/stock cards.
- Implement adequate security measures for the Post Shop floor.
- Ensure that the Post Shop is sufficiently stocked up on fast-moving stock at all times
- Ensure that stock transferred to the floor is also transferred in the system and received correctly.
- Provide on the job training when the need arises
- Compile weekly “Consumer Product Demand Report” for Post Manager Suva
- Compile weekly stock order/pending reports for Post Manager Suva
- Hold regular meetings with staff in your area to discuss any issues
- Continuously work with the other team leaders to look for innovative ways for improvements in our service delivery
- Provide assistance to the Cashiers and other CSOs.
Qualifications & Experience :
- At least a Diploma qualification in Accounting, Management or Computer Studies from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with attention to detail.
- Be an effective communicator and be able to work under minimum supervision Vacancy No: 23/22
How to Apply? Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiii.com.fi and have it sent to the address below:
‘‘Vacancy Number: Title” Head of Human Resources Post Fiji Pte. Limited
P O Box 40 SUVA