The Tonga Tourism Authority (TTA) is the mandated body in charge of marketing and promoting Tonga as a desirable tourist destination. The Tonga Tourism Authority is seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the positions of Senior Marketing Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role OR at least 3 years relevant working experience
- Post Graduate Diploma with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role or at least 4 years relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role or at least 6 years’ relevant working experience
Qualifications acceptable for this role must be in Tourism, Marketing, Development Studies, Sustainable development, Business Studies, Economics, Management, and Business Administration OR Commerce from a recognized educational institution.
All interested candidates are required to submit their applications together with the following supporting documents:
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
- Certified academic transcripts and credentials
- And three (3) referees including at least two (2) professional referees listed in the CV
Salary will commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
All interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications are to be addressed to the:
General Manager Tonga Tourism Authority
Applications are to be received no later than 4:30 pm, Thursday 9th June 2022.
1. This is an in-country position. The successful applicant is required to be inside the country to fulfil his/ her duties;
2. Incomplete applications will not be considered;
3. and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A copy of the Job Description for these vacant positions can be obtained upon request by emailing Ms. Simata E La’a Palu on firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person by visiting the Tonga Tourism Authority Office (Fale Tonga building beside the Emeralds Hotel).