South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. South Sea Cruises operates a modern fleet of fast catamarans, an overnight cruise ship, a modern sailing catamaran, several speed boats, and tender boats as well as Fiji’s two most popular day trip islands
We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Invoicing and Auditing Officer to be positioned at our Port Denarau base. You will be tasked with maintaining the invoicing function. This position reports directly to the Group Financial Controller and Assistant Financial Controller.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Check and ensure all agent bookings are created accurately and captured accurately in the reservations system for all passengers that are travelling to and from Yasawa’s.
- Ensure that correct rates have been charged to agents for products sold.
- Audit and ensure that all details required for agent invoicing are correct and ensure that auditing and invoicing is completed within the Finance reporting timelines.
- Audit and ensure that Awesome Adventures agent bookings has been created correctly in the reservations system with all components and resorts loaded correctly in the system.
- Reconcile cash and card sales for sales made by the Travel Desk on board Yasawa Flyer.
- Attend to and rectify any booking discrepancies that have been identified with the reservations team.
- Ensure that unreconciled bookings are cleared in a timely manner.
- Verifying any amendments to boarding pass/printed tickets to any agent vouchers found in the load sheet and ensuring correct posting is done in the system.
- Check and reconcile the daily passengers that have traveled per the load sheet against the reservation system report for all routes.
- Other ad-hoc Finance related processing responsibilities as assigned by the Group Financial Controller.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- The applicant must have a Diploma in Accounting or Finance from a recognised institution with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in the hotel industry.
- Competent in using Microsoft excel for data analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with colleagues and the department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above position and a desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person for either of the above roles along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] or by mail with the Attention to: Vacant Position-Senior Invoicing & Auditing Officer , South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau.