Datec Fiji is looking for a suitably qualified and/or experienced personnel for the following job roles based at our head office in Suva. The role will be responsible for solution sales and customer account management.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 Technical ICT Support to clients.
- Deploy ICT Infrastructure Environments that include Hardware Assembly and Build, IP Networking, Virtualization, Provisioning of Configuration. as per the Clients requirements.
- Implement Networks that includes switching, routing & firewall configuration will be an advantage.
- Troubleshoot, Diagnose & Provide Remedy for ICT Server Infrastructure Faults.
- Undertake necessary Technical training to be abreast with the new ICT Technology trends and solutions.
- Design, Deploy & Support Information Backup & DR Solutions that are best suited for the Client Infrastructure. :
- Well versed in configuring Microsoft Software Products such as Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP & Exchange :
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems,
- Knowledge in Backup & DR Software Solutions such as Veeam, Arcserve or similar.
- Knowledge in IT Network & Internet Security Solutions from vendors such as Fortinet, Cisco, Checkpoint or similar.
- Knowledge in Antivirus Software Solutions from vendors such as Kaspersky, Trendmicro, ESET or similar.
- Will be required to do Documentation for ICT Projects undertaken that include Design Specification, Project Plans As-Built Documentation, Network & Infrastructure Topology, User Acceptance Test, Project Signoffs etc.
To be considered for this position, you will need to:
- Hold a Tertiary Qualification in Computing Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in ICT infrastructure deployment, integration, system migration, project management and support.
- Professional IT Certification – CCNA, MCSA, MCSE. IBM
- Products, Dell Products, HP Products, Lenovo Products or similar would be an added advantage.
- Be a team player with ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools for report writing, analysis, project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. :
- Be technically astute with a sound understanding of ICT technologies.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, time management, communications & presentation skills.
- A clean & valid group 2 driving license is mandatory.
Note – In your current Resume, you must include a detailed listing & description of all IT Infrastructure related projects that were undertaken by you if there is any.
Email your current resume, copy of transcripts/qualifications, names of three current referees with a typed Application letter by 5.00pm Friday, 18th March 2022 to [email protected] with mention of the position you applying for, in the subject.
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant