Hornibrook NGI Limited is a major Steel Fabrication and Construction company that is involved in the Steel Fabrication, Bridging, heavy Transport and Building & Construction works. The company is an equal opportunity employer based in Lae, Morobe Province of Papua New Guinea and currently has an immediate vacancy for a qualified and suitable person for this role:
The successful incumbent for this role will be required to produce accurate and detail-oriented estimates for steel fabrication projects for Steel Fabrication Division of the company.
Main Requirements of this role are:
- Must have more than 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- have a Boilermaker trade background preferable
- Must have experience in estimating and bidding on all aspects of steel fabrication including but not limited to structural steel, steel tanks and steel bridges.
- Must be a competent salesperson.
- Must have a good understanding on interpreting Structural Drawings and be able to mentor subordinate estimators.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent leadership, organisational, presentation and time management skills
- Must be competent in using computing software such as Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Project.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are to forward their applications together with current updated CV, work references and certificates to;
The HR Manager
Hornibrook NGI Ltd
P.O. Box 1812, Lae.MP
Email: [email protected]
Applications close Tuesday 28th February, 2023