Our client is democratizing access to geospatial data and insights through a new cloud native platform. Customers come from a broad range of industries and technical backgrounds, so ensuring a positive, seamless experience for them is essential. We promote a DevOps culture to keep development in tune with customer needs.
To help improve both the customer and developer experience, we’re seeking a DevOps engineer to build out the systems needed to deliver quality, timely improvements to the customers. As a senior DevOps engineer, you will empower delivery teams with tools to deploy product updates and identify production issues while ensuring good security practices.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience in software delivery methodologies including GitOps, and a solid foundation in cloud-native tools including Kubernetes, public cloud providers, and Git/DevOps platforms. As a member of the product delivery team, you will be involved in planning and decision-making to deploy and maintain production environments in a healthy state.
Improve Customer Experience
- Shorten time to production for improvements and fixes
- Maintain quality and security standards throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
Improve Developer Experience
- Automate mundane, routine tasks
- Provide relevant, timely notifications of issues
- Reduce difficulty of troubleshooting issues
- Reduce stress by advising on feasibility of plans and decisions
- Build and implement automation tools and infrastructure
- Monitor production environments and provide timely, relevant alerts
- Assist product teams with technical support
- Design procedures for security incidents, system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Technical experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software engineering role
- Proficiency with Kubernetes
- Proficiency with Git and GitOps workflows
- Familiarity with AWS (or other public cloud providers)
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages like Python or Typescript
- Customer service
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Ongoing career development and training
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to [email protected] which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 3rd June 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Related Jobs (2)
Manager Ecommerce and Web on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Systems Developer (x2) on May 30, 2023 Full Time