This senior role shall be based at our Namosi headquarters.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in a similar role, be entrepreneurial in their approach to managing shipping and knowledgeable about international shipping lanes, customs & regulatory requirements of destinations and sound knowledge of Fiji regulatory requirements.
Mandatory requirement for success in the role;
- A Degree or Diploma in Customs or related fields;
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in Export, Import and Customs clearance; proven ability to manage compliance and all documentation related to international shipping;
- Strong capability in negotiation and supplier management;
- Advanced computer skills and sound knowledge of shipping and customs systems;
- Very high level of performance in a previous role and exemplary integrity;
- ERP system capability will be an advantage;
- High levels of energy and ability to act with urgency are required.
The successful candidate will be a career seeker and seeking development and growth in an environment where there is significant mentoring and support available.
Applications from qualified candidates may be forwarded to [email protected].