Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Pleass Global Limited
This senior role shall be based at our Namosi headquarters.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in a similar role, be entrepreneurial in their approach to managing shipping and knowledgeable about international shipping lanes, customs & regulatory requirements of destinations and sound knowledge of Fiji regulatory requirements.
Mandatory requirement for success in the role;
- A Degree or Diploma in Customs or related fields;
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in Export, Import and Customs clearance; proven ability to manage compliance and all documentation related to international shipping;
- Strong capability in negotiation and supplier management;
- Advanced computer skills and sound knowledge of shipping and customs systems;
- Very high level of performance in a previous role and exemplary integrity;
- ERP system capability will be an advantage;
- High levels of energy and ability to act with urgency are required.
The successful candidate will be a career seeker and seeking development and growth in an environment where there is significant mentoring and support available.
Applications from qualified candidates may be forwarded to [email protected].
Related Jobs (7)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
TRAILER DRIVERS (POM) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
ALLOCATOR, SUPPLY CHAIN (QUARRIES) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time
Pilot Positions in Air Niugini on May 2, 2023 Full Time