South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. South Sea Cruises operates a modern fleet of fast catamarans, an overnight cruise ship, a modern sailing catamaran, several speed boats, and tender boats as well as Fiji’s two most popular day trip islands
We are currently seeking the services of an experienced Senior Business Development Executive to join our team in Nadi. Reporting to the General Manager Fiji & Asia Sales, you will be responsible for driving business development & sales initiatives across the South Sea Cruise portfolio of products.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with our Trade Partners in Fiji to develop Leisure & Group sales opportunities and leads for our key products.
- Develop and execute new business strategies to meet Leisure & Group revenue targets, particularly for Malamala Beach Club, South Sea Island, South Sea Sailing & Blue Lagoon Cruises
- Manage customer sales collateral and presentations to ensure they are presented in a professional manner.
- Proactively manage business leads from both local and international trade partners and follow-ups to ensure all revenue opportunities are maximized.
- Work closely with reservations and operational teams to ensure customer experience is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Analytical ability to provide sales reporting and product reviews in conjunction with the General Manager Fiji & Asia Sales.
- Strong reporting and computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- Available for overtime and overnight(s) from home for both sales calls and hosting duties in Fiji
- 4+ years Sales and/or Marketing experience at a senior level in the tourism industry within Fiji is a pre-requisite.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and willingness to set goals and achieve them.
- Be self-motivated and a ‘team-player’ assisting other staff both in Fiji and the international sales team when necessary.
- A genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service to your fellow team members and our customers.
- A relevant qualification is advantageous but not essential. Experience and enthusiasm for the role is equally important.
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above position and a desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person for either of the above roles along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] or by mail with the Attention to: Vacant Position- Senior Business Development Executive, South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau.
Applications will close at 4pm on Friday, 9th of September 2022 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant