- Be part of a team that delivers software to support the Carpenters Group business.
- Collaborate with business users and architects to capture requirements and design solutions.
- Build Applications and interfaces to drive Digital Transformation.
- Construct front-end applications and enhance data/system integration.
- Contribute to our culture of continuous improvement.
- Mentor other developers.
Requirements and skills
- Degree in Computer Science and Information Systems.
- Atleast 5-8 years’ work experience as a Software Developer.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; coordinate, plan and schedule; test and implement programs.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles.
- Analyze, Design and Test new and/or existing systems.
- Familiar with Visual Studio, .NET Framework, ASP.Net, MVC knowledge & experience will added advantage.
- Experience with other programming disciplines such as C#,VB.Net, REST API is a plus.
- Knowledge of Database such as MSSQL, MySql, and Knowledge of Relational Database will be added advantage.
- End User support knowledge.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 13th May 2022.
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time