Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping & customs agency, freight forwarding and heavy transport and logistics business. We are seeking to employ experienced and proactive individuals for the following position to be based in our Suva Office.
- Verification of creditors & prompt payments.
- Carry out monthly general ledger reconciliation.
- Compile monthly flash report for the branch.
- Reconcile and prepare payments for overseas Principals.
- Follow up debtors account on timely manner.
- Attend to disputes and queries for both receivables & payables.
- Coordinate and oversee accounting function of the branch
- Perform administration/cashier duties as and when required
This position will require:
- Diploma in Business Accounting or related discipline
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Ethical and proper handling of confidential information is a must
- Independent, well-organized, detail-oriented, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
If you fit the criteria for the above and are interested in an excellent career opportunity, please send written application with detailed resume to the following email address- [email protected]
Application closes on 15th September 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.