Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited, one of the largest organization in the private sector is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced person for the role of “Senior Accounts Officer” to be based at Carpenters Fiji Head office.
· Handling monthly closing of bank reconciliations, accounting schedule and transactions
· Maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of expenditures and other financial records
· Assisting in taxation and compliance to ensure regulations have complied
· Liaising and communicating with other departments to ensure a smooth process
· Liaising with external auditors and bankers
· Perform clerical support on administration works
· Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Bachelors in Accounting or related disciplines
· At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience preferred
· Ethical and proper handling of confidential information is a must;
· Independent, well-organized, detail-oriented, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure;
· Proficient in computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, can also be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than 6th September 2022.
Head of Group Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected] with the subject as position applied for.