Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited has an exciting opening for dynamic individuals to join us in the following key roles to be based in Suva. If you are passionate about being part of a large and diverse organization and dream success, then this is the opportunity for YOU!
- Handling monthly closing of bank reconciliations, accounting schedule and transactions
- Maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of expenditures and other financial records
- Assisting in taxation and compliance to ensure regulations have complied
- Liaising and communicating with other departments to ensure a smooth process
- Liaising with external auditors and bankers
- Perform clerical support on administration works
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelors in Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Ethical and proper handling of confidential information is a must;
- Independent, well-organized, detail-oriented, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Power
If you fit the criteria for the above position and are interested in an excellent career opportunity, please send written applications and resume stating qualifications and experiences to the under-mentioned no later than 26th May 2023.
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected]