TEWAKA formerly known as Pacific Destinations Fiji, an established Inbound Transport & Travel Services Company is inviting committed and enthusiastic applicants to join our dynamic team as Senior Accountant, based at our Head Office, Nadi.
The position of Senior Accountant focuses on maintaining general accounting operations by controlling and verifying the financial transactions of the Company.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Monthly reports and lodgement of monthly and yearly statutory returns
• Preparation of reports for Yearend / Audit purposes
• Balance monthly Bank Reconciliation
• Reconciliation of GL accounts and maintaining general ledger
• Supplier reconciliation and maintenance of all creditors account
• Process Journal entries for all bank transactions
• Preparing tax return and performing other Accounting duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• A Degree in Accounting/Financial Management or related field from a recognised University
• 3 – 5 years’ work experience as Accountant
• Fully competent in the use of accounting software, spreadsheet and Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel
• Experience in MYOB is essential
• Experience in the tourism industry is ideal but not essential
• Professional Membership or working towards full membership of a relevant professional accounting body (CPA Australia, FIA)
• Manage to work under pressure with a ‘can do’ attitude and strong attention to detail
Enquire by e-mail to receive full Job Description and Application Form.
Complete Application Form; updated CV and transcripts to be emailed to email@example.com by COB Friday 13 May 2022