- Ensure safe & secure environment for customers, employees and tenants at all times.
- Manage risk associated with our property & assets.
- Ensure adherence to company policies on documentations.
- Guide customers & staff during case of emergencies.
- Carry out minor investigations & submit report to the reporting manager.
- Experience in similar role.
- Have a good command of written & oral English.
- Have a good understanding of Occupational Health & Safety.
- Have a clean police record.
- An honest & reliable person.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to email@example.com no later than Friday 22nd July 2022.