Your day to day
- You are responsible for operating and maintaining surveillance equipment, watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage, doing your best in possible investigation situations, reporting incidents or suspicious behaviour, and contacting the authorities when necessary and ensuring incident reporting of accidents or incident are properly documented.
What we need from you
- Good communication skills and a positive and friendly personality
- Have an eye for detail and meticulous in your work, leading by example
- A desire to learn and progress
- English proficiency
- Driving licence
What we offer
In return, not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary, you will also be rewarded with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey.
- Competitive salary
- Paid birthday leave
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels & Resorts for accommodation, food and beverage
- An immense colleague discounts at the hotel
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
How to Apply
You can send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time