The Position reports to the Manager Legal Services through Senior Legal Officer and receives written and verbal direction from Senior Legal Officer and Supervisor Security Documentation. This position is based in our Head Office, Suva.
1. Drafting and Preparation of Security Documents
2. Drafting and Preparation of Conveyancing Documents
3. Preparing of consent forms for the relevant authorities.
4. Stamping and Registration
5. Attend to Personal Properties & Security Registration (PPSR)
6. Certification of Securities and Conveyancing Documents
7. Bank Management System (BMS) Updates
8. Organize Settlements
9. Prepare Bill of Cost
10. Create Security Packets
11. Prepare letter to Land Transport Authority [“LTA”] for noting
12. Dispatches of Security Documents from Titles/Deeds Registries
13. Transfer of Certificate of Registration
14. Certification of Mortgage (TLTB Leases)
15. Checking of Summary of Securities (SOS)
16. Update Incomplete Security listings
A Diploma in Legal/Banking Studies or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
3 Years relevant work experience in a similar role.
Visit https://onlinerecruitment.fdb.com.fj:2019/Vacancies/OpenVacancies to apply or click on “Apply Now”.