South Sea Cruises, Awesome Adventures & Blue Lagoon Cruises are Fiji’s most experienced cruise operators offering a range of award-winning products throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands.
We are currently seeking the services of an experienced Sales Representative to join our team in Nadi. Reporting to the General Manager Fiji & Asia Sales, this role requires an efficient, proactive, and committed person to drive sales opportunities for the South Sea Cruises portfolio of products.
- Assist with incoming groups, charter, and wedding opportunities / quotes
- Assist with distribution of brochures, flyers and point of sale material
- Attend and support sales visits to key agents / customers to provide product training and promotion updates as well as prospect for new business.
- Execute and maintain famil schedules for local sales representatives so they understand and can effectively sell SSCG products
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with trade, industry partners and all customers to drive sales opportunities and maximize revenue across SSCG products
- Maintain accurate administration of all leads, client contacts across all systems
- Work closely with reservations and operational teams to ensure customer experience is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Available for overtime and overnight(s) from home for both sales calls and hosting duties in Fiji
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business, tourism, or hospitality
- 3+ years Sales and/or Marketing experience in the tourism industry.
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner with capabilities of picking up systems and procedures in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, energetic and willingness to set goals and achieve them.
- Be self-motivated and a ‘team-player’ assisting other staff both in Fiji and the international sales team when necessary.
- A genuine desire and passion to deliver exceptional customer service to your fellow team members and our customers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- A valid driver’s license with clean record
Interested applicants please send your written application with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to: The General Manager – People & Culture, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email to: [email protected] no later than Tuesday 31 January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (14)
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Pastry Chef de Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chief Steward on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chefs New Opportunity Overseas on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Head Mixologist on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chef-de-Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time