Pactrade (PNG) Limited is an establish FMCG Distribution Company and Subsidiary of CJ Patel Group of Companies in Fiji Island. Pactrade is represented in PNG with its head office in Port Moresby as well as a branch Office
SALES MERCHANDISERS – PORT MORESBY
We are looking for result-driven Sales Merchandiser to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in Port Moresby. Potential candidate for this role will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. This position reports directly to the Senior Sales Representatives.
Main Responsibilities includes;
- Ensure that work direction is implemented and completed within the allocated time frame. Maintain stock levels on shelf to avoid out of stocks. Erect and maintain promotional displays for the duration of the promotional activity.
- Prepare and assist the Sales Representative with the weekly ordering report,
- Communicate fully with superiors, and others who have a need to know. Communicate in a way that is appropriately prompt, complete and concise, being both candidate and accurate. Be positive, clear and responsive.
- Sell in promotional program to customers.
- Report on competitive activity, conduct price surveys, and ensure stores comply with agreed promotional programmes. Where compliance has not been acted on, advice manager.
- Negotiate with customers to clear product with short used-by code and obsolete/deleted lines.
- Ensure proper care and maintenance of equipment provided to protect the assets of the company.
- Comply with all relevant Company Policies and procedures to protect the interest of the Company and individuals.
- Enhancing Pactrade relationship with retailers by behaving professionally, greeting owners and managers, always leaving the store in a better place than when you arrived.
- Applicants must attach Passport Size Photo together with the application
- Tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Proven work experience as Sales Merchandiser in a FMCG industry would be an advantage.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in Sales
- Excellent in selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver
- Driving license would be an advantage
Interested applicants please email your CV and cover letter outlining your experience to email address: : [email protected]
Address your application to:
The Human Resource Executive
Pactrade (PNG) Limited
P.O.Box 4205 Boroko
National Capital District
Please email a single file containing all your certificates and reference copies.
Applications closing 15th June, 2023.
Related Jobs (4)
Carptrac – Sales and Administration Officer (Suva) on September 25, 2023 Full Time