South Pacific Oil Limited is one of the largest Corporate Organizations in the Solomon Islands. It imports and sells petroleum products: unleaded petrol, Automotive Diesel, Jet A1 fuels and a large range of automotive, marine and industrial lubricants. It is 100% owned by the people of the Solomon Islands through their contribution to the Solomon Islands National Provident Fund.
South Pacific Oil Limited is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the Position of;
1. Sales & Marketing Officer
Summary of Key functions:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers
- Handle sales phone calls and e-mails and make in-person visits and presentations
- Assist in developing and implementing ideas for marketing and sales
- Involve with promotional events
- Support the Manager in all aspects of their work
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Identifies and compares SPO’s products/services competitive advantage
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Manage and implement business and company’s social media and website contents.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and public relations skills
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientated
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
Qualification and Experiences:
Diploma in Marketing, business administration/finance or related field. University degree in these field is essential but not a requirement. At least 2-3 years’ sales and administration experiences with high level of attention to detail. Must have good supervisory and management skills with effective written and verbal communication skills.
Level: Level 6 Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
Submit your application including a detailed curriculum vitae with copies of certificates, names and addresses of two (2) referees to the Human Resources Manager, South Pacific Oil Limited, PO Box 879, Honiara or email to [email protected] or hand-delivered to our Office on 3rd Floor, NPF Building. Queries relating to the positions can be directed to the HR and Corporate Office on telephone number 25225.
Applications close on Friday 10th February, 4:30pm, 2023. “Only shortlisted applicants will be notified”
Related Jobs (1)
Digital Marketing Manager on March 28, 2023 Full Time