The Naviti Resort is a member of Warwick International Hotels which has over 50 hotels, resorts and spas worldwide in prestigious location including Europe, USA, Asia, Africa, Bali, Middle East and the Pacific.
We seek applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position;
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
The Naviti Resort invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals for the above-mentioned position.
Interested candidates for the above position must possess a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar position in a 4-5star international hotel with the following attributes:
- Tertiary education/qualification Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business studies from a recognized institute.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of another foreign language would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- A high achiever of targets, goals.
- Computer literate with administrative experience.
- Confident in public relations with an outgoing personality.
- A self-starter, able to work flexible hours, without supervision and a team player.
- Must possess a valid group 2 driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel both locally & internationally.
- Must be a team player and able to work with all levels of Management.
- Must have a clean police record.
The successful applicant will, amongst other things will be responsible for carrying out the following key tasks:
- Soliciting local and international groups other business.
- Develop & maintain knowledge of local & international market trends.
- Manage online activities for the resort.
- Work with other departments within the resort to ensure groups/ function/ event requests are carried out accordingly.
- Co-ordinating Travel Agents’ Inspections and hosted functions.
- Taking on Sales support roles and other Sales activities as requested by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
How to apply
Should you meet the above criteria, do apply in writing enclosing your CV with relevant supporting documents addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
C/- The Naviti Resort
PO Box 29, Korolevu
Email: [email protected]
Applications close Tuesday 23rd May, 2023.