Fiji Gas Pte Ltd is the largest LPG end-to-end solutions provider in Fiji, from cooking to auto fuel, maintenance plans, design and project management of energy solutions. Exciting opportunities are now available for the following position to be based at Walu Bay. We are seeking candidates who demonstrate leadership and a passion for growing a well-respected brand.
The position of Sales Manager is a new position that will be responsible for the overall company Sales function and will report directly to the CEO. This position has potential career growth opportunities within the company as Fiji Gas continues to grow and diversify into new markets. The Sales Manager will be accountable for business growth through increasing sales of LPG, commercial and industrial equipment as well as building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Developing and implementing strategies for Sales Business growth;
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan covering sales, revenue and expense controls;
- Presenting sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Identifying potential new business opportunities;
- Managing and coordinating customer relationships;
- Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline;
- Negotiating customer supply contract, service agreements and equipment and maintenance plans;
- Setting individual sales targets and overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team;
- Maintaining a close and cooperative working relationship with internal stakeholders throughout the company.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- A tertiary degree with Business and/or Marketing majors preferred;
- Successful previous experience in a Sales Manager role consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Strong business sense and industry expertise;
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Related Jobs (2)
South Pacific Specialist – Fiji & South Pacific x5 on September 6, 2022 Full Time